Wednesday 4 July 2012

Born on the 4th

The Wee One is 8 months old today. I can't wrap my head around it. She's almost been in the world longer than she was living in me. Today is also a special Auntie's birthday *waves* and lastly the day the Queen came to town.

Yes, H.M. The Queen came to town today and we took the opportunity to go see her. We got a wee flag for the Wee One and the Queen passed within a few feet of us. I've been able to get a great photo that someone took today and I hope you enjoy it.

Before going Queen spotting, we headed for lunch and the Wee One snaffled some of mine. Some ciabatta bread and a bit of sausage with melted cheese and onion marmalade. She enjoyed. I enjoyed. Bonus.

We left dinner tonight, there was very little sleep between me and the Wee One last night, there seems to be some obvious signs of teething, time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment