Monday 18 June 2012

Bottomless Pitt

So neither porridge nor French Toast happened this morning, however, we did have toast! Just ordinary toast with butter. Judging by the amount I put on the bin, I reckon around a mouthful was actually eaten.

We spent some time with Gran and Papa today. The Wee One is a very lucky girl, she got a new highchair today that is going to live at Gran and Papa's house. She was very comfy in it and ate a variety of food for dinner.

Some baguette, some meat ragu, two bits of penne, some soy and ginger salmon, a cherry tomato and then some strawberry. I think the most variety and possibly the most consumed so far. I couldn't believe the continued shovelling of food into her mouth. She seemed to enjoy everything tonight. Interesting faces for salmon, tomato and strawberries. Salmon and strawberries got whacked against the highchair too, a good sign I'm starting to think. Any food that is consumed with fervour is generally slapped with force.

So variety seemed to please the Wee One this evening. I can't believe how much she ate. I am quite intrigued to see tomorrows nappy, roll on 2 o'clock.

No comments:

Post a Comment