Wednesday 13 June 2012

Uh Oh Spaghetti O's

As I think I've mentioned before, Wednesday's are particularly busy for us, and today again was no exception. The Wee One and I left the house at 9.30am and arrived home just before 7pm.

We managed to squeeze in quite a bit and also even managed for me to get sun burned.

And so to dinner! We were having one of Him's favourites, and I have to admit, one of mine too. Pea and Panchetta Spaghetti, it's pretty awesome. I don't like to use that word lightly, but I think it's appropriate in this case!

I will point out that the recipe contains partially cooked eggs. I'm ok with that, it's a choice to make for yourself, I won't judge you if you don't judge me, deal?

The Wee One had fun with the spaghetti, it was rather enjoyable watching her tackle it. She also tried a wee bit of bacon and some squashed peas. It was all going so well. I then offered a final small piece of bacon and then the whole meal was regurgitated. It was upsetting for me and Him, as usual the Wee One did not bother one little bit.

I was so pleased with how she had done, and even got to discussing what we might find in the nappy tomorrow. I guess you should never count your chickens before their hatched. I'll be pleasantly surprised of anything has slipped through.

We had went so long without major gagging or any vomit I suppose we're due it.

No comments:

Post a Comment