Sunday 17 June 2012

Daddy's Day

The clever Wee One managed to get Him a selection of presents and a card for Father's day under no suspicions. Well done that girl. Him seemed to be pretty pleased too, anything with batteries or a plug will keep him quite happy, as such he has received something with both! A remote control chinook helicopter. The Wee One quite liked it too.

For Father's Day I decided to make steak sandwiches, so the Wee One had a slice of steak, some ciabatta soaked in meaty goodness and some steamed potatoes. We had a gag and a vomit again, quite early on. The Wee One has been under the weather this week with a cough (all of us have) each of the vomits in the past few days have been full of horrible yuck, so we reckon it's been helping. As usual, the Wee One has not been upset by any gags or vomits.

The slice of steak the Wee One had this evening was well gummed and was also almost white because of all the juices that had been sucked out of it. We definitely have a carnivore on our hands.

This week I am going to try and focus on doing breakfast and dinner. I'm quite set on making porridge in the morning, however, we also have French Toast as a possibility as well. I suppose it will depend on the day, it's been so wet and miserable for the past few days, I'm sure porridge will be most welcome.

It's also time to start thinking about trying to get the Wee One to take bottles more consistently. We get one once in a while, but I will be returning to work soon and will need to have some piece of mind before I go back. I can't deny that I'm not looking forward to it. Not one little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment