Tuesday 26 June 2012

The Bog of Eternal Stench

Yes, my child's nappies smell what I perceive the bog of eternal stench to smell like. To the point now that I have stopped trying to identify contents to prevent myself from vomitting. I have to confess that I have started to look at when potty training can start. Of course it's when your child is ready, and I'm hoping that the Wee One has her mother's delicate constitution and wants to use the bathroom sooner rather than later.

I'm sure that the stinking nappies are good evidence of enough food getting consumed. There are fewer things ending up on the floor and more things bring spread on her face, we ended up with orange eyebrows the other evening. We go straight to baths after dinner now, it makes life so much easier.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your blog. I found you on the baby led weaning forum, and have started BLW yesterday. I was worried that maybe I started too early or Aiden just does not care for broccoli because he does more squishing than tasting. Although he licked it today so hopefully he just isn't sure what to do with the food. Thank you again!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ashely thank you sincerely for reading! Sounds like Aiden is doing great! Lots of licking and squishing still goes on over this way too, even two months on! Best of luck with your BLW adventure! We're thoroughly ours! xx

    ReplyDelete