Tuesday 19 June 2012

Nibbler

The Wee One is her mother's daughter for sure. If she wakes in the night, she turns on her "tunes" (a light shows sans lights) to get her back to sleep. She takes her time to do something, but then she'll do it right. Him says she even snores like me.

She has also inherited my love of bread. She has become a serial nibbler crusts. If there is bread in the vicinity she is now vocal until she is in possession of a part of it. Trying to limit salt intake and processed bread do not really mix. We're definitely going to have to have a few bread free days.

I actually received a text this evening from a very dear friend asking for the 2 o'clock poo update. The big news is there wasn't one. There's not been any today. This disconcerts me, however I'm happy with milk intake and also dinner consumption this evening.

Dinner was left over ragu that Gran had sent us home with yesterday. I broke out some pasta that Him and I had bought on our honeymoon when we drove through Italy and France. It was worth waiting for. The Wee one ate her fair share, downed some water and then had two strawberries for pudding. I love strawberry season, I can see them being a regular feature on the menu for the next month or two when they are so good.

Wednesday tomorrow, busy, busy, busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment