Tuesday 12 June 2012

Where Have We Been?

We've been absent. Did you miss us? We missed you.

We've experienced a lot in the last week. Firstly, Him was on holiday so that's why I decided to take a wee break from writing. It's not the best excuse, but it is true. We also had our first picnic, indoors, unfortunately, due to poor weather. The Wee One had a strawberry for the first time, she very much liked it. She also had pitta bread dipped in aioli, she is not adverse to garlic at all.

I've said it before, but mealtimes are such a joy these days. I can happily sit and enjoy just watching the Wee One touch, taste and explore. Gagging is almost non-existent these days and there hasn't been a vomit in a long time.

The Wee One has cracked sitting up in the past few weeks and also waving. Waving melts my heart, it's the best. A proper interaction that brings tears to my eyes.

I promise to be better in writing every night again. I have genuinely missed it.

Tonight's dinner was roasted red peppers and some chicken from my chicken en croute. Red pepper is very much coveted.

No comments:

Post a Comment