Wednesday 23 May 2012

Broccoli Features

It's been a week or so, and broccoli is back! Oh boy, this child loves broccoli! She nibbled off the trees and left the stalk of two florets. She has definite passion for the bric broc.

Breakfast was pretty much refused this morning, another aspect of Baby Led Weaning that is difficult to adjust to. If your baby doesn't want to eat, then that's just fine. Re-programming your brain to accept this is pretty hard. I'm getting there. I offered and offered and there was no interest. I ate the porridge with banana instead and thoroughly enjoyed it!

Brown rice poo is an experience. I'll warn you now. Windy, smelly and the grains of rice look like maggots. We'll be steering clear for a while. I can't deny my own tummy has been delicate with two days of brown rice too.

We're hoping that sleep continues to improve, last night we were only up for an hour, massive improvement!

As usual Wednesdays have been busy and I am looking forward to bed tonight, looking to dream up some more recipes for the rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment