Wednesday 30 May 2012

Cheese Please!

Toast and ricotta is a hit. Banana is now a miss. The Wee One is just not interested in banana at all now, porridge and banana is now ignored.

To combat the lack of banana eating, which was always an easy breakfast, I finally gave into some toast and thought ricotta might be the way to go. I cut the spread toast into soldiers and each one was lock and suck and chewed on.

For dinner tonight, the wee one was on deconstructed fajitas again. A good chunk of red pepper was eaten, she definitely likes them. Loaded spoons of avocado were devoured.

We've also had a pooless day today. First time since she born! There's still an hour of the day left, no doubt the current smell of expulsions would rouse the Wee One from her deepest sleep. I've already decided, Him is totally on that one! Today at our baby group, I actually had to ensure those standing near knew that the vile smell engulfing their personal space had came from my daughter and not me.

Despite the awful stenches, I just adore this child of mine. She is bringing us such joy and meal times are just the best part of the day. Sharing food as a family is even better than I hoped it could ever be.

No comments:

Post a Comment