Friday 11 May 2012

There's Banana in the Poo!!

I had to wake up the Wee One this morning. She went down with a bottle from Him and was still asleep at 9.30am.

We had a wet nappy. And then another wet nappy. I knew it was coming. It was inevitable. I heard a distant rumble while she was on Gran's knee. I'd had some premonition that had made me remove the dress only moments before! And it appeared, almost as instantly as the noise. It was dripping through the vest horizontally. I was rewarded though when the nappy was removed. There was evidence of yesterday's banana!!!! My clever wee monkey had actually swallowed some banana!!!

So after the excitement of nappy investigations, there was a bath. The Wee One loves a bath. She was enjoying her bath, eating her toes as she went and I noticed a wee bubble issuing from her posterior. It doesn't take much to amuse me, so I had a wee giggle to myself. I had just made up my mind to remove her from the bath and I noticed a much larger bubble, I was about to giggle again when I realised a yellow cloud followed the bubble. First time in 6 months and 1 week that we've had poo in the bath! Unbelievable.

It's Friday! Looking forward to having a nice calm weekend with lots of food and fun. Possible visit to the Highland Games at the weekend? We'll keep an eye on the weather for that one. Can't wait to see how the Wee One would respond to her first hearing of bagpipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment