Saturday 26 May 2012

Throw Another Prawn on the Barbie

Well not a prawn really, chicken and veg.

The Wee One had her first BBQ today at her auntie and uncles house, she's quite lucky, it was a lovely BBQ, chicken and vegetable kebabs. The Wee One's auntie also made her some broccoli and mushed carrot for a loaded spoon. She enjoyed it all.

We also had a big lunch of hummous, avocado and cucumber. It was eaten purely in a nappy and, my goodness me, it was messy!

Breakfast was also given today. Triple threat. Porridge with a few raspberries and banana mushed through.

The Wee One ate well today, despite another very hot day. She also drank quite a bit as well.

It's still warm, 19 degrees, so another warm night ahead.

I've started to wonder when the Wee One will sleep through the night again. We started getting more frequent wakings when food started, I'm hoping as more food is consumed, liess wakings will occur. However, she could just continue replacing missed milk feeds by getting up at night. To my mind, there has been no reduction in milk feeds at all so far, I would say the opposite has happened.

This situation requires patience. I'm glad that after all my time on earth, someone has arrived to teach me some.

No comments:

Post a Comment